flopcat98
flopcat98, consultant
Experience:  expert in all computer systems including android and apple phones and tablets
23372949

I have a new Samsung galaxy5 phone because my old phone samsung

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung galaxy5 phone because my old phone samsung galaxy5 crashed. I lost everything that was on my old phone. I want to get my line account back and I am not sure on my user name and password ***** get into line account to play tsum tsum. I don't want to lose the progress I already got on this game. I will be very devastated. how do I find out this and not lose anything. will this cost me anything? I cant afford to pay. where can I go for free info. I am not very good on this phone. I just got it to play tsum tsum game and phone usage
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
We are a paid support site. ( JustAnswer.com) I can assist you, but this is paid help. If you were seeking free help you have made a Wrong turn.
Let me know if you want to cancel this session, or continue with paid help.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it said I needed to put a $5.00 deposit with a balance of $31.00. It seems they already charged my account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you be able to help me with this problem?????? I am so afraid to lose any progress I already have made on this game
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there??????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will it cost more if I talk to you instead of typing
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
It does. But since the issue is happening on a Smartphone, I need to transfer you to our smartphone category. When a smartphone expert picks this up and messages you, you will be notified. Please remember to click account at the top right of your screen and input your email address and set a password ***** that you will receive email notification of future replies. Thank you for your patience, Dustin S.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.
do you know the gmail address that you were using with the old phone? if you use the same gmail address with the new phone when you set it up you should get most of the stuff from the old phone back. this includes SOME games. but not all of them and that has to do with the way the game manufacturer set them up.