Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

My iPhone 6 just turned of and won't come back on it has power

Customer Question

my iPhone 6 just turned of and won't come back on it has power on batery and is now pluged in and the usual red batery charge light isn't even alight please help sir I'm trying to arrange a funneral for my wife beg u help sir
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
My name is Randy.
I will assist you.
I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 60 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not power on release the buttons after 60 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 60 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not power on you will need to use your computer to restore the iPhone. Please follow these steps,
* Connect the USB cable to the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.
* press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
* When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
* While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.
* Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
* When this screen appears you can release the Home button:
* Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.
Was this step helpful? Please reply if you need more help.
.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much
!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if card hasn't enough cash on it, then please accept my word it will have as soon as my phone powers on ,, thats a major reason i need mobile to power on,, i have 3 barclays accounts one is a savings account with no card,,but wen phones on i can use my mobile banking app to move money into account i have given u ,,,,, I'm arranging my wifes funneral please know i will pay u that very minette ,, 26£ is a tiny price to give u for the peace of mind that i don't fail her ,, and having my phone on sir
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Please take a moment to rate my service.