AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Senior Technician
Experience:  Helping Smartphones recover their IQ points for 7 years
19897260

I just got a replacement IPhone 6. Skype worked perfectly,

Customer Question

I just got a replacement IPhone 6. Skype worked perfectly, including overseas calls, on my old phone. The app did not download with the other apps from my old phone so I had to download it. Now I can't call any overseas numbers. Help
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
When you downloaded skype on the new phone. You needed to sign in with the same exact skype account you were using on the old phone. ( That youre paying for skype monthly service on)
On the old phone.. Do the following
Open Skype, tap your name on left upper corner
It should show your exact skype name, or skype email address.
Now, on the new phone.. Do the following
Open Skype, tap your name on left upper corner,tap log out.
Close and reopen Skype a log in screen appear, enter the SAME exact skype name from the old phone onto the new phone, and then enter your password ***** sign in.
As long as you used the same exact account, and same password ***** is currently working on the old phone, then your new phone should have the same exact plan and features as your old phones skype account does.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.