Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I lost my IPhone last night at movie theater I went back immediately

Customer Question

I lost my IPhone last night at movie theater I went back immediately and searched to no avail and then left information with lost and found I called back this this morning and they didn't find it.
I have ATT insurance and they told me this morning It was last used at 4:45 am this morning 7/17/15 I use a security PW to get into phone. ???
I have the find my phone app on and I have the box and codes it was purchased in.
Please help me find my IPhone
I can be reached at(###) ###-####my work cell number
PLEASE HELP ME
Cynthia my lost cell number is(###) ###-####
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you on your computer go to www.icloud.com
Sign in with the same account as the one you used on the iPhone and click Find my phone.
Are you able to see your phones location?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well, I have tried all morning to get into sign to icloud and it kicked me out for 8 hours saying too many attempts have been made I have to go to work and then I am going to an apple store and replace my phone and hopefully all the data.
I can be reached at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, when you go to the Apple Store, you can have them reset the password ***** then you can get access, but you need to verify yourself, so going in will be a good course of action. Once the password ***** ***** you can then check the location and also have any data that was backedup to the Cloud, transferred to a new phone if you cannot locate the original one.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you