Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Ive been a chat customer online with pof couple of

Customer Question

Ive been a chat customer online with pof for a couple of years my username is ***** ***** can't load my right password ***** have a lg lite 4 phone service no computer my email is***@******.*** please send me a reset for my password ***** bless
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! The email***@******.*** is not in the POF system. Did you register your account with a different email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i didnt sir but im enjoying pof so i need you too send me a reset too***@******.*** my username is ***** ***** want loose my password ***** thanks help me out god bless
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
What email address did you sign up with POF? The email***@******.*** is not in the system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay well whats in the system i wilk open a new account under the name you found please just send me my password
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I cannot tell you what is in the system -- You will need to provide me with the information that you provided. I will need the email address on file that you registered with POF
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i have another email you can send my reset password ********@******.*** thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
That email is not in the POF database either. In order to reset your password, I need the email address that you used during the registration process.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** i believe
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
It is not that email either
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need you too text me my password ***** inportant missing out on things
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
In order to reset your password, I will need the email address on the POF account