Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have a Nokia mobile phone, I think it is a 2760 model. I

Customer Question

I have a Nokia mobile phone, I think it is a 2760 model. I cannot now find how to turn predictive text on. Could you help me please?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To turn predictive text input on or off when writing, press and hold #, and select Prediction on
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you