Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I just purchased a N6 phone from Google play store abot 3 weeks

Customer Question

I just purchased a N6 phone from Google play store abot 3 weeks ago. It was one of about 150 that you were selling for under $600.00 Iwas as you stated one of the test phones you used to make sure all andrioid phones were compatible. I connected it up to T mobile which I have had a business account for12 years. When the phone was initially connected it was running 5.0.1 now it has been upgradd to 5.1.1 and I no longer can send and receive my Gmail. As of the 8th of July. I have just spent an1 1/2 hours with Tmobile grade 2 technician and then could be of no help. He suggested that I contact you directly. My hard wired computers were able to change the password ***** minutes but the Phone and the LG tablet with the 5.1.1 both experience the same problem???
Thanks
Tom Stevens
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to send and receive and email via gmail and within which app are you doing this on the phone?