AnserGuy81
AnserGuy81, Senior Technician
Experience:  Helping Smartphones recover their IQ points for 7 years
19897260

I got locked out of my cell phone, used google email but

Customer Question

Hi i got locked out of my cell phone, used google email but pass words for any of my accounts did not work. reset to factory, and lost all pic, contacts, an pic's. I was told to contact Google to have phone rest to previous. please let me know what you can do, need that info. very important
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
As long as you had your google account tied to the phone. There should be a record of your contacts here.
https://contacts.google.com/preview/all
ANd also, your photos should be here.
https://photos.google.com/
I suggest viewing the info from a computer. And going to those links and signing into the main google / gmail account you used on the phone.
If you can see them on the computer, then you will be able to transfer and restore them to your phone.
If you cant sign into your google account or dont remember the password ***** me know.
Good luck~ And if you have any further questions or concerns you are welcome to reply and I will assist you further as needed.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent/ 5 stars selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen, when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi justin this account is not the one that is with my phone
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 1 year ago.
Im going to opt out and transfer you to our smartphone category, as the limits of recovering your data by a computer alone have been reached.
You will be notified when another expert picks this up.
D.S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want help now