Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I had a iphone4s then I bought a iphone6 I ask them to transfer

Customer Question

I had a iphone4s then I bought a iphone6 I ask them to transfer my info from one to the other.after a couple of weeks I noticed my photos and videos are gone.i tried to open my 4s to get my photos and videos but it only lets me make 911 calls.it's my phone tell them to open so I can get my photos.thank you
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. Just so I have all the info I need, who is your cell phone provider? Did you purchase the 6 directly from the provider or from a third party? Please let me know so that we can continue.