Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Am trying the remedy iPhone flashing logo and it does

Customer Question

Am trying the remedy for the iPhone flashing logo and it does not work.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What have you tried so far ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hold down the home and wake buttons. Released the wake button while holding home but still no activity in iTunes
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
So you already tried to restore by putting to DFU mode ?
Connect it to your computer and hold down Power and Home for 20 seconds and does that bring iTunes logo on the screen ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing. The iTunes logo does come on when it is plugged to the wall unit. The one has not been used/charged for a a couple months and none of the remedies I tried worked.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
So what happens when you connect to your computer when it shows the iTunes logo ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when it is plugged into the computer, nothing happens and the screen is black. The blinking apple logo only appears when it is plugged to the wall. it goes black again when I unplug from the wall
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Did you try connecting it to different USB port of your computer ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just tried that but I do not think it is the USB port. I have another iPhone that charges and connects well in both ports
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but this seems like an hardware issue. The DFU method was the only way to fix it. But since it has not worked, you will have to take it to the Apple Store to get it fixed. There is nothing else we could try.
Since I couldn't solve your problem and you've already tried everything without my help, you don't have to pay. You can contact***@******.*** for refund.
Sorry I couldn't solve your problem.
Best REgards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
No Problem