Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

I know I am typing the correct Apple password ***** access Google,

Customer Question

I know I am typing the correct Apple password ***** access Google, i-tunes, etc; but I keep getting the Heave Ho saying what I type is incorrect. If neccessary please send me the password ***** have previously accepted for me or a new one that will work, or something that will allow me to use all of the features of my new I-Phone 6. Thank you
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry that you are having an issue with your password. You can check the password ***** myappleid.com
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Try the Apple ID username and password ***** the manage my apple id link. Then if it is correct, try rebooting the iPhone then try the correct id and password ***** Follow these steps to force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons.