Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

How to take all pictures off the IPhone S4 on to a PC with

Customer Question

How to take all pictures off the IPhone S4 on to a PC with windows 8.1 and clear them off the I Phone ?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Then connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB cable came with it. Your computer will recognize it. Open "This PC" and you will see your iPhone there along with the other drives.
Open it and you will find a folder. Open it and you can see all the pictures there. Copy them to your PC (copy and paste or drag and drop them to a folder in your PC). Then you can delete them from there.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.