Engineer John C., Smartphones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

How to retrieve deleted notes?

Customer Question

how to retrieve deleted notes?
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone 4, accidentally deleted notes. how do I retrieved it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
If you backed up your phone when you still had the notes on it, then you can restore it. If you backed it up to your computer you can restore it from iTunes on your PC.
If you backed it up using iCloud, you can restore it from your phone.
If you backed it up but you don't know how to restore it, please let me know.
If you didn't back up it, then there is nothing we can do, unfortunately.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
However do I restore it if I back it up in I cloud?
You need to restore your whole backup, you cannot restore only Notes. If the Notes are backed up, you will see them after you restore it. However if your backup is very old, you will lose all you have now and you will restore and old "state" of your phone.
To restore from iCloud please follow the steps below: (Please be aware that if you have an old backup you will restore to an old state and you may lose even more information)
On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
On your iOS 8 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
On your iOS 7 device: Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage, then tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup.
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
In the Setup Assistant, proceed to “Set up your device,” tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
Please read below also:
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/smartphones/951in-retrieve-deleted-notes.html#ixzz3clSMYgq5