Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

What are the chances of my girlfriends cell phone giving me

Customer Question

what are the chances of my girlfriends cell phone giving me the same incorrect gps location, approximately i mile from her house?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
This does sound like an error in the GPS reporting system, especially if it is giving the same location each time. Is this a rural area or city?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is in a suburban area. Sometimes she tells me she is home and I check and her gps confirms that she is at home. Other times, when I am at work for example, she tells me she is home but her gps tells me she is at this same address across town. I was wondering what the chances of her gps being so selectively inaccurate
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.
okay, the location will sometimes glitch and show the last location instead of the current location, however this sounds like the GPS may be functioning properly.