Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have an iphone 4s 8G. My contract isn't up until May, 2016. So, I ha

Customer Question

I have an iphone 4s 8G. My contract isn't up until May, 2016. So, I have to suffer with it until then. I cannot take pictures or upgrade to the latest version. The phone says there is not enough space available. I have deleted almost all my pictures and
got rid of all, but 2 apps. It was fine at first, now it's worthless. My 2 sons have ipod touches and I have an ipad mini. That shouldn't take up space on my phone though, should it? I will have to go to the apple store, if you can not help. Thanks! Stacy
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please connect the iPhone to a windows or mac computer, then check the storage size of the iPhone on the iTunes program on the computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to bother you. I actually have an appointment at an apple store tomorrow. I don't want to deal with it on my own. I have hooked up to my computer and I don't know what I am doing. My trial period is over, so you do not have to respond. Thanks though! Stacy
I'm sorry. Do you have a windows or mac computer? If you'd like me to connect remotely to your computer and check your iPhone directly through your computer together with you.
If you'd like to continue, please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.