Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I am not getting my msn e-mail anymore on blackberry.

Customer Question

I am not getting my msn e-mail anymore on blackberry. it says my account has been locked and it says two things: 1) Wait till it is unlocked but it gives no hint as to how long that will be or if there are any steps to take to make this happen. and 2) It says contact customer care but it gives no number to reach Blackberry customer care. I get my msn on my computer but it stopped sending to my blackberry on 6/4. Please tell me what to do?
Rinna Flohr
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, if on your computer you go to www.hotmail.com and try to sign into your MSN account, what then happens?