Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Good Morning! I can no longer find the Original Yahoo Messenger

Customer Question

Good Morning! I can no longer find the Original Yahoo Messenger App on iTunes, only the BeejiveIM for Yahoo Messenger. Help
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Yahoo had stopped updating the Messenger application on App Store and it was deleted from the App Store. There is no official Yahoo messenger app available now on App Store.
You have to use the third party messenger applications like BeejiveIM, IM+ or Trillian. These messengers support Yahoo. These are just like email clients and secure too.
You can download IM+, Trillian or BeejiveIM and setup Yahoo in it for messaging.
If you have any questions or would like any additonal information, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are not satisfied, please don't rate me Bad or Poor. Please reply back to me if you have any questions.