Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

Espanol

Customer Question

espanol
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I understand you are looking for a smart phone that supports Spanish for a language. Fortunately almost all smart phones do. You can buy just about any smart phone out there and it will give you the option of Spanish is the language that you would set up during the initial setup. However, if there is a specific phone you're looking at an you would like to know if it is compatible with Spanish, please provide me with the model number and I'll be happy to check on it and give you specific information regarding that model. Please let me know if you have additional questions or if there's anything else I can do for you. Mike