Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

My Iphone 4s will not connect to a jbl flip bluetooth speaker,

My Iphone 4s will not connect to a jbl flip bluetooth speaker, it stays on "searching". How do I fix [email protected]

Hello, thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today and providing you with the best answer possible.

1. On your iPhone Go to Settings >Tap it.
  2. Tap General, then Bluetooth.
  3. Move the Bluetooth slider to "On." When you do this, a list of all the discoverable Bluetooth devices will appear.
  4. Tap the JBL Flip. then enter the pairing code on the iPhone 0000. To get the JBL Flip in pairing mode press the power button for 3 seconds, it will flash red and blue while searching and remain blue when paired.
  5. Attachment: FLIP_OM_EN.pdf

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Randy. Easy enough fix, but the instructions got thrown out with the rest of the Holiday wrappings... got it going now.

Thats great!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
I am glad you got it connected. If you need more assistance please let me know. Thank you very much!
Happy holidays!