Engineer John C., Smartphones Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

"how to unlock straight talk lgl35g to use with my t-mobile

Customer Question

"how to unlock straight talk lgl35g to use with my t-mobile my family mobile?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  maomd replied 4 years ago.

maomd :

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. Are you looking to unlock it or root it?

JACUSTOMER-588mdj09- :

unlock it

JACUSTOMER-588mdj09- :

or flash it

JACUSTOMER-588mdj09- :

R U there??

maomd :

I am.

maomd :

Okay, for unlocking a phone I will need to get you in touch with our phone people as I am more of a computer expert than cell phones.

maomd :

It may take some time to find the right expert, but one will be available as soon as possible.

maomd :

Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your straight talk phone, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, please find someone who can help me. I will wait.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,

Michelle

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What about all your smartphone techs? I have the unlock code, I just need some instructions on how to correctly enter the code.

Thanks,

Gina

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., I will be your expert today.

Where did you buy the code?

Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I got it from http://www.cell-code-shop.com/

they have refunded my money because the could not find correct instructions for my phone. May it can't be unlocked, but I dont believe that. Someone smart enough will be able to get the code loaded.

Thanks

Gina

OK, I wanted to know that as there is no way to unlock an Straight Talk phone, so they should give your money back (as they did).

These phones are subsidize by Straight Talk and that's why they cannot be unlocked.

I cordially request that you do not take a correct answer as a bad or poor answer. I truly wish I could make your device work.

Please note I do NOT work for Straight Talk so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback in case you are not satisfied with them.

As a workaround, you can buy an unlocked quadband phone and use it with your Tmobile sim card. I found one for $29.99 here -----> http://goo.gl/Qlvcb <===== CLICK HERE

Or any unlocked quad-band phone from here as well -----> http://goo.gl/RTlWk <===== CLICK HERE

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The phones can be unlocked. I paid someone else to unlock it.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Instead of fixing my problem, you want to sell me a phone.....thanks, but no thanks, I have a phone, the same one I paid you to unlock and you could not.

I do not sell phones at all, I just sent you an alternative.

Also, if you go to the terms of service -----> http://www.straighttalk.com/controller.block?__blockname=straight.static.terms, you will see "Your Straight Talk phone can only be used through Straight Talk, and cannot be activated with any other wireless service."

As I said, there is no way to unlock a Straight Talk phone, unfortunately.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you.