Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

spy software that I can install without

HI. I need to know of spy software that I can install without having the phone in my possession. I need a remote installation program.

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. The only software options that can do what you are asking needs to be accepted on the phone itself. So you need to have the phone to install it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's not what I have found in my research.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I am not sure what you found but all spy software needs to be agreed to on the handset, so while you can install them remotely. They will not work until they are accepted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What about the bluetooth ones. Like sly fox?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately all of them need the TOS agreed to on the device itself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What is TOS agreed mean?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
TOS stands for terms of service, when spy software is installed on a device the service agreement needs to be agreed to on that device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok. That's never on the website. Ok. Just trying to find the right product
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately most don't tell you until you are trying to actually install it. Do you have any way of getting the device? If you do I may be able to offer a suggestion for a program to use. I would also need to know exactly what you want the software to do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We ll the phone is in my home but it's password XXXXX so I can't directly download. Want to access email and texts
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok you would need to be able to unlock and use it in order to install any software.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ill have to try to get it unlocked
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Depending on the type of phone to many incorrect passwords to unlock it could lock it until it is reset by the provider or with an email account.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its a reset with the email. I've tried that.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Is this your phone? As it is also illegal to install it on someone's device without letting them know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its a phone on my line.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
If the phone is under your name you should be able to do it but you need access to the phone and it to be unlocked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Right. I just have to find the right program.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok the program you are looking for does not exist to install remotely, once you have access I can give you a few that will work for what you want.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if the person factory resets the phone would that delete the program if its installed?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
It depends on which program it is but for the most part yes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We are getting a new phone so i may activate it and install, but users gmail account would need to be added for the other apps. do you know which programs wouldnt delete

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I assume you are using an android since you mentioned gmail. This is the best I have found for those phones: Click Here Unfortunately for android there is nothing that will survive a complete phone wipe. This program however is a "ghost" program which means it will show no indication what so ever to the person using the phone that the program is on there. You will also stop receiving text forwarding and things like that if they wipe it so you would know if they did it. If you need any clarification on this or have any questions about it please let me know, if not please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that is how this site credits me for my time. Also please note you are rating my service only and not this site or your Phone. If for some reason you try to rate and you are not able to please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. the phone is coming today. do applications transfer based on the gmail account. There was sms backup set up on the phone with another email. Would that stay connected
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
The sms backup is usually in gmail and the apps on an android are connected to the google account itself.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The back up was connected to an email that was not actually on the phone. Would it still connect to that email?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
You will have to re set it up on the new phone if it is a different phone number/if you had a program doing it. Otherwise yes it will still be conected. Some paid apps are paid for that device only as well, do I would check with them as well. They will still be tied to your google account and will show paid but you may need them to transfer the license to the new device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Phone number is XXXXX same. It was a free application called SMS Backup. I think the is j berkel or something like that. You could select what email to connect to. With the software link it doesn't support the DROID razor. Or do you think it would and the list isn't updated?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
It will support a droid Razor the list may not be updated. It supports any android phone using android 1.0 or higher.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh ok. How long does it take to install? I may wait to see if the sms application reconnects
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
It should only take a couple minutes to install but in case there are any problems you may want to give yourself more time so you can contact there tech support if you need to.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
question...do I have to pay $15 per response you give me? Or just for this one conversation. too late to think about it now huh?

When you activate a DROID phone could you go back an add the google account that is connected with all the applications with out resetting?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Don't worry it is for the entire discussion, I am only paid once you leave a positive rating (so please only rate positively once). You can also keep responding even after you rate. When you activate the droid it should ask you to connect a Google account so connect the one with the apps. Then open Google play either on the droid or your computer. On the droid press the menu button and then my apps and you should be able to re-download them there. If not they should show under my apps on Google play on your computer and you can send them to your phone from there.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience: Years of experience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That sounds good! Thank you for the assistance. Other other programs you recommend?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean other programs in general or other spy programs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Spy programs. Sorry
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
No problem I just wanted to clarify, the only other one I would recommend is mobile spy http://www.mobile-spy.com/android.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Dont like sly fox?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Are you sure you have the right name? The only app I know of named that is actually a game for apple devices.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sly fox tracker
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Ok I know which one you are referring to now thank you, that one will only track the location of the person. The two I gave you before track where they are, as well as forwarding you there text messages among other things. If you just want to know where they are this one will work fine though it may not work on the razor. It only works on android versions up to 2.3 if the razor has the latest version it would be 4.0 or higher.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I got the software downloaded, but unable to put in the registration code. no access to the phone now. bought spy bubble