Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Dear experts, I purchased and downloaded cellphone

Customer Question

Dear experts, I purchased and downloaded cellphone monitoring softewares from these sites: ez-csi.com and http://www.cell-watch.com.

The files are: "blooover2" blooover2b.jar, bluesniff-0.1.tar.tar , btscanner-2.0.tar.tar, BTExploerer.

During intallation on my Blackberry 9850, I get "907 Invalid JAR" on the "bloover files" and " Unable to open bluesniff.pl" for bluesniff and btscanner files.
I have email these sites support sites and they refused to respond.

Please, gentlemen, can you tell me which site or providers of the real software that I can use to accomplish my cell monitoring objectives.

Thank you.

tgifgemini.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  LOAJ3256 replied 4 years ago.

LOAJ3256 :

Hello - maybe I can help.

Can you please tell me the make and model number(s) of your device(s) that you are trying to "monitor" ? Please advise and thank you for your time.

Customer :

I am installing the software on and using blackberry touch 9850 to monitor another blackberry slide phone. I'm not sure about the model.

LOAJ3256 :

Ok - I must opt out for another expert as I do not support BB or cell monitoring other than for watching CCTV remotely via cell, etc. Thank you for your time.

Customer :

Ok. I am still waiting for the expert you referred to provide an answer to my question.

thank you.

Customer :
Customer :

I hope they will not charge my card for $38.00 until I get a satisfactory response to my question.

Customer :

Gentlemen, I have not recieved the answer to my question, yet my credit card was charged? is this how it works here? - I am concerned.

Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is Joe and I will be happy to
assist you with your concern today.

Just seeing if you still
need assistance with this problem?

The money you see was a deposit you placed at the time you opened your question and it stays in your account on here until you accept an experts answer. There's nothing to be worried about. If you should have any concerns regarding billing I will be happy to send this in to support to contact you.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I purchased and downloaded cellphone monitoring softewares from these sites: ez-csi.com and http://www.cell-watch.com.

Any solutions?

Thank you.

Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

It's hard for me to recommend any because in most states that is an illegal action to monitor someone like that and thus I cannot provide any info related to the such.

However if you do a google search you can look at the ratings of certain programs and see if they are good or bad and use that as a guide.

Thanks,

Joe

Please
only rate my answer with 3 stars or more this is the only way I get paid for
services I have provided you. BONUSES are appreciated. If you feel you need to
leave a 1-2 star please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert
button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after
the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If
for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further
assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I
try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems
can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question
is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or
one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. The rating system is to
only rate me as an expert not the site nor the product. If you have any problems for any reason please
reply back and let me know.

Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a
great day!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

First of, the tool I am looking for is to be used outside of United States of America as such the legality you are implying does not apply here. I know what is legal in my state (NY) and what is not.

Thanks but no thank.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
please, refer to my original post. I need a reliable cellphone monitoring software that I can use overseas. This SW will be able to track sms/text mesasages, possibly telephone conversations or chats, numbers called.

I have purchased a few but there are just scams: cell-watch.com, EZ-CSI.com, spybubble etc.
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

We are not in the legal trade we have no clue in terms of this where it may be legal or not so we do not provide info that could be. Your question was opened in the united states and not once mentioned in your question until your last reply to use out of country so theres no way for me to guess.

Btw Im from NY as well.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay, You were the one that pitched the legal issue in your previous response to me. if I may say, you should be concerned about the legality of issues in United States not any other country.

Below is your post:

You have received an Answer!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:14 PM EST

Thanks,

Joe

Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Good luck with what you need, I am going to go ahead and step out of this question.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THANK YOU.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. What country are you in?