Joe
Joe, Technician
Experience:  IPhone Technician Electronics

my nokia C3 touch screen is not working. If I take the battery

my nokia C3 touch screen is not working. If I take the battery out and leave it a while it goes ok for a short time but always recurs.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

When did you purchase the phone?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I ordered it on June 5th 2011.

Thanks

Barrie

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

The first and only thing you can try is a reset/master reset/restore. And or remove and replace the battery as well if able to, if the problem remains then contact your service provider if purchased through them (not the manufacture of the phone) and tell them you need it replaced/repaired under the manufactures warranty, not insurance, you have to make that very clear. So long as you are not the reason it broke then it should be covered under warranty and they usually ship you out a brand new or refurb and then you mail the old defective one back to them.

There is a menu for screen calibration that you can attempt to use before it becomes no longer responsive however again I doubt that will have any effect on this problem.

If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

Please
only rate my answer with 3 stars or more this is the only way I get paid for
services I have provided you. BONUSES are appreciated. If you feel you need to
leave a 1-2 star please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert
button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after
the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get paid for my work. If
for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further
assistance to which I will be glad to help you. Please also note that while I
try very hard to correct the problem online for you, however not all problems
can be fixed in this way. The deposit you placed when you opened the question
is only a deposit and does not pay for my services until you click accept or
one of the smile faces then I get paid for helping you. If you have any
problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a
great day!

Joe, Technician
Experience: IPhone Technician Electronics