stevenl1469
stevenl1469 , Customer Service
Experience:  Have work in smartphone training for consumers and business
67543768

How do I set mms on Iphone 3g to work with straight talk without

How do I set mms on Iphone 3g to work with straight talk without jail breaking
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  stevenl1469 replied 4 years ago.

stevenl1469 :

hi thanks for using just answers my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be glad to help straight talk now has service that will allow you to use the att network you have to order the sim for them you will have to call them or order it online i allso have a att phone and 3g works fine if you have anyother questions please let me know

stevenl1469 :

http://www.straighttalk.com/shopsims

Customer:

I know all of that, and it has nothing to do with the question, the question was how do I get MMS to work on Iphone 3g without jail breaking the phone. Dude i could have gotten the info you give me from ST website, I've used ST for quite some time now, just tryin to upgrade to a better phone, I've got the apn changed so that the voice, txt, and celluar data works need to set MMS so i can send and recieve pics

stevenl1469 :

- Select Settings. - Select General. - Select Network. - Select Cellular Data Network. - Under Cellular Data Option APN: att.mvno Username: Password: - Under MMS Option APN: att.mvno Username: Password: MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.33:80 MMS Max Message Size: MMS UA Prof URL: - Click Network Tab up the top to save

stevenl1469 :

have you tried these settings sorry for the delay

stevenl1469 :

THIS A ANOTHER METHOD THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE JAILBREAKING

Step 1 (Internet) :

1.) Connect to WIFI

2.) Go to Unlock it unlockit.co.nz in safari on your IPhone using WIFI

3.) Load Straight Talk profile onto IPhone

Step 2 (MMS) :

1.) Download ibackupbot software from http://www.icopybot.com/itunes-backup-manager.htm

2.) Go to Itunes and backup your iphone to computer not icloud

3.) Load ibackbot software and load restore for your iphone

4.) You need to edit the following plist files to get MMS working by double clicking them in ibackupbot

Customer:

what following plist

Customer:

I've sent email to icopybot asking about this problem as soon as i get a reply and it will allow me to change the mms settings i will accept this answer

stevenl1469 :

let me know