Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My iphone wont play music

Customer Question

My iphone won't play music
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please explain your problem little more ? Isn't it making any sounds ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is making sounds, but the music has no sound. When I look at the "now playing" screen, there is no volume info at the bottom of the screen and there is no sound.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.

You can reset your iPhone and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Power button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Power button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after we solved the problem

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It's telling me to log on to itunes via computer and update/restore.
I'll see what happens
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Did you reset it while plugged it to your computer ? If so, reset it unplugged. Also, try headphone and see if you are able to hear musics via headphones.