Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I have a Windows Samsung Focus. Lately, its been randomly

Customer Question

I have a Windows Samsung Focus. Lately, it's been randomly shutting off and turning back on without me initiating it to. Today, while on a phone call, it shut off twice, and after the second time, it won't turn back on. I don't know what to do. Help?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.

RichieMe :

Hi there and welcome

RichieMe :

The symptoms indicate an issue with the battery not holding a charge correctly

RichieMe :

I advise you to have the battery replaced under warranty. Once done, provide a full charge and test if you still have the problem

RichieMe :

If you do, then the issue will lie with the mainboard within the phone which would need to be replaced under warranty

RichieMe :

I am sorry, but this is a hardware issue with the device, and you will not be able to resolve this without replacing the faulty component (either the battery or the mainboard)

RichieMe :

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know