Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist in handheld Smartphones
54002000

Is there a way I can date stamp photos?

Is there a way I can date stamp photos?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Eng. Andres replied 4 years ago.
hi,

Thank you for using JustAnswer,

Can you provide the model number of your device where you want to stamp the date?

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
MC677LL
hi

Thank you for your repply,

Iphone 4 does not have a built in function to date stamp the photos taken. However, no problem, because you add that feature by installing the correct app.

I have select the app that fit your needs, and of course, one that it's free, so you can save money. I have select the app Timestamp It! available at app store. Here is the link of the App:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timestamp-it!-**lite**-make/id327756085?mt=8

With Timestamp it! All you have to do is take a picture like you normally would and it will automatically be timestamped with the current date and time on the bottom left of the image!. You can also personalize the color and font of the stamp.

You can download the App from the AppStore of your iPhone unit.

Let me know if you need more help, or if you want any clarification. I will be most than glad to help you.

Regards! If that helped, please, don't forget to accept my answer!

I'm sensing you this email to ask if you could succesfully add the date to the pictures of your iPhone. If not, please, come back to JustAnswer, because we can resolve the problem!

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I uploaded the app I took a picture and it did not have a timestamp on the picture!
hi,

Thank you for your repply!,

Oh no problem, we will review the configuration of the app so it will work in your phone !

Firstly, keep in mind that have to take the photo with the app TimeStamp-it. You can also take the picture with the original iPhone Camera app, and then, use the image file in TimeStamp-it to add the time and date of the photo. However, the app does not work through the Original iPhone Camera app.

To test the app, simply open it, you should see something like this:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Now, if you tap the camera icon at the bottom right of the screen, you should be able to take the picture with the iPhone's camera. Once done, simply tap "Save Image" in the menu of the app:

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

If this doesn't wotk, please, in the menu, tap option. You will see something like this:

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/081/Purple/54/4b/a8/mzl.gglqovhp.320x480-75.jpg

Check that the two firs option-show date and show time- are on. Once done, take another picture to test the app. Also, this app allows you to time stamp a preexisting picture. For example, if you took a picture, and now it's saved in your iPhone, you tamp the time and date of that particular photo. Simply, follow the same steps than before, but now, tap at the main screen:

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

The bottom left part of the screen-the other icon. You can now select the image where the date will be stamped.

I should work perfectly. If not, let me know, as we will try the date stamp using another method. This method is the easiest one for me, so I hope it will work for you!

Regads!

Thank you