Jason Jones , Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
30759776

I have a Motorola SBG6580 modem/router. I am unable to wirelessly

Customer Question

I have a Motorola SBG6580 modem/router. I am unable to wirelessly connect my cell phone or printer. I know the password, but no luck connecting.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have never received a response to my question.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I posted my question last Sunday afternoon. It is now Wednesday night and I still do not have a response. So far, not impressed.
Hello:

I'm so terribly sorry about the wait to get you a response to your question.

I'm going to mark your question as a high priority and hopefully an Expert can assist you shortly.

Thank you so much for your continued patience.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I remote into your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jason -

I'm ready to get this issue fixed. Yes, you can remote into the computer. My issue is that I am not able to wirelessly connect my wife's printer or connect via WiFi with my I-phone to the Motorola SBG6580 combination modem/router.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=c6d6ed10-10e1-428c-b3ae-67b38a539fff&SUPPORT=NET

You may click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button on the bottom right of your screen now and leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

Thank you,
- Jason

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, please bookmark the following website. You can ask any future questions directly to me and I will be the expert assigned to your case: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-theextraordinaire/