JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Husqvarna Service Tech
94737911

I have a midmount mower. The hydrostat on left side will not

Customer Question

i have a midmount mower. The hydrostat on left side will not allow me to fully engage. This is a new hydrostat,however its dragging like the original. while goin full speed the mower wants to pull to the left. I have to figth with it to go uphill.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: five years old, not standing by it not sure the model
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: maybe
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just notice when sitting and pushing levers forward the left side doesnt retracted back when letting go.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JON replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible.

Expert:  JON replied 11 days ago.

Is this a zero turn mower? Sounds like the system may have air in it or a loose line.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Zero turn
Expert:  JON replied 11 days ago.

Raise the rear end and bleed the system. YouTube.com will have a video on the proper procedure vs me typing it all out. Videos help me more also. You bleed the systems all the same so mower make will not matter.