Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a .golf cart I don't know the year, BUT i NEED A FUEL

Customer Question

I have a .golf cart I don't know the year, BUT i NEED A FUEL PUMP, ITS GAS. Its gas and the pump is MIkuni121 . can you help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: first time.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just gave you all the info that I have.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 10 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to visit a selling dealer or local repair facility to get the fuel pump you need or at least to get the part number of the fuel pump you need to then locate the pump yourself since no one has posted any info here on what the part number is ***** this pump or where to locate it.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete