Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My z commercial seems to choke out after the last two times

Customer Question

My z commercial seems to choke out after the last two times I used it. I had it in for service this spring. I bought it from my cub cadet dealer last year.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It's happened two times while cutting grass.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 7 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would have the fuel system tested for any blockages or leaks causing this fault here.I have seen the fuel system cause this type of fault here in the past before with the fault needing located and repaired to resolve this issue here.A leaking or plugged fuel line will cause this fault here.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete