Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

We have a 932 and we love it. I bought a 616 for another

Customer Question

We have a 932 and we love it. I bought a 616 for another property we have. It is older but in great shape. It is a tricycle and extremely hard on my back. Is there a conversion to make it like the 932? When it bounces the lever become exaggerated and cause it to jerk which is not very difficult to stop unless you pretty much come to a stop. Is there an adjustment to dampen the hydra-stats?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have mowed with it three times since I purchased it from a private individual.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am a retired engineer and very capable of mechanical things. Live on 10 acres and have two 560 IHC farm tractors. Do all of my own work.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to visit a repair or modify facility in your area to see if there is a conversion that can be installed to make this a better ride since no one has posted this info here.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sounds like it needs to go to the Grasshopper dealer. Thank for trying.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Your welcome.Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.If you would like I can always opt out and open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete