Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I just purchased a Predator 8750 generator and I want to

Customer Question

I just purchased a Predator 8750 generator and I want to start it,, but I can't tell if it is filled with oil that is very clear or does not have oil in it at all. Do you know if the generator is shipped with oilt?
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Yes everything is ready but I dont want to crank it is it doesn't have oil in it
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.... I purchased the 3500 Predator a while back... I just want to know is it shipped with oil and if if is I don don't want to over fill it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No... just can't really tell if it has any oil it and I would like to know how much oil it holds if I do an oil change
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

Just to be sure, dip a piece of paper towel into your oil fill port, to see if the paper towel absorb any oil.

Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

If you decided to change your oil, you will refill with 1.16 quart. Please take a look at the information below.

Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

It shows the recommended oil to use.

Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

Thank you again for choosing Just Answer. If you need additional assistance, please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to continue working with you, until our problem is resolved. There is a link in your email that you can click on, if or when you need to return to our discussion page.

My goal is to always offer total satisfaction. If you feel that my services have been helpful to you, please take a moment to rate my services.