Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a TORO 1800 powercurve electric snowblower... bought

Customer Question

I have a TORO 1800 powercurve electric snowblower... bought new last year, used through perhaps 3 storms. I was using it, but not really heavily. It suddenly stopped working... not jammed, just the motor stopped. I've tried different power cords and different outlets. Suggestions
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It failed in early Dec. I had to travel, so I'm just getting back to this.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: manual refers to a key, but all I have is the little blue button to press, then the handle/ lever to pull to the grip to start it going, right?
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: This is an electric snowblower
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Shows no reset switch of any kind. But just at glance, depending on your actual model number, this blower shows to have a two year warranty, I would think about checking for warranty!

I see question is still open, did you see my response?