Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I HAVE A DIAMOND POWER WASHER ,WHICH I PURCHASED 06 JUNE

Customer Question

I HAVE A DIAMOND POWER WASHER ,WHICH I PURCHASED 06 JUNE 2016 AND STILL UNDER WARRANTY,I TOOK IT IN AND A LOCAL REPAIRMAN SAYS IT'S THE PUMP. BUT HE BELIEVES YOUR COMPANY WILL NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY AND HE WANTS $300. BEFORE I CAN GET WORK DONE.I PHONED 1***-***-**** AND SPOKE TO "JAMES " A REP,WHO ADVISED ME HE WOULD PUT IN A WORK ORDER SHEET AND TO TAKE THE WASHER TO JORDAN REPAIRS,I DID SO, BUT THE OWNER ADVISED ME THEY ONLY WORK ON ENGINES NOT THE PUMP.SO I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN TAKE IT AND THAT THEY WILL FIX IT UNDER WARRANTY.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?
Customer: SERIAL #(###) ###-####MODEL 020474,I BOUGHT IT 06JUNE 2016,BUT CAN ONLY GUESS IT WAS MADE WITHIN THE YEAR 2015-2016.NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BEFORE .
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: IT WAS LEAKING AT THE BOTTOM.WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO WASH MY ATV.THIS WAS THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER,2016, I COULD FIND THE WARRANTY PAPERS (HOUSE A MESS)UNTIL DECEMBER 2016 AND BROUGHT IT IN ON 14 DECEMBER 2016.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.

good afternoon my name is***** purpose here is to answer questions, we dont do any hands on repair. I would be happy to help track down a repair center for you if you can provide me with you zip code so i can find someone nearest to you