Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 60 Max Zero turn, it has only 62 hours on the hour

Customer Question

I have a 60 Max Zero turn, it has only 62 hours on the hour meter. I started it up and started out of the garage, it went out and I heard a clunk and it stalled. It will only turn half way and stop. I let it sit for a minute and it will do the same thing. It appears like it has back pressure. I can't imagine that the pump is bad already.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 15 days ago.

See if you can turn the engine by hand, you may have to remove the top cover to get to the flywheel nut. Engine may have failed. Was engine full of oil, or does the oil smell of fuel ?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you find engine locked? Please rate to close .