Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I Have a D110 With 230 hrs on Motor Suddenly has lost Power,

Customer Question

Hi I Have a D110 With 230 hrs on Motor Suddenly has lost Power , Can Strart but under Load will Stall
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MODEL 31P677 TYPE (###) ###-####CODE 110126ZA Thanks Andy
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying Too it was serviced 20hrs ago but seems to use lot of oil
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Even though it was serviced recently this may be an issue with a restriction with the fuel system caused by a component like a restricted fuel filter or debris in the fuel.In some cases I have even seen the pump fail or act up like this here needing replaced.I would have the fuel system tested to see if the fault can be located and once located repaired from there to resolve this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete