Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Getting a calibration error. Code 2810, New, If it is simple

Customer Question

Getting a hall calibration error. Code 2810
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: New
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it is simple I am an electrician that installed it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Home owner furnished generator when it was first started it was not converted to propane
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Anyone there
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This can be a fault with a hall sensor sending an incorrect signal or a calibration needed to correct this issue here.If you can post what model or device this is this will help here.

Thanks Pete