Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a storm 2620 snowblower electric start, it will not

Customer Question

I have a storm 2620 snowblower electric start, it will not start, has good fuel and oil, it has not been used for 2 years, I purchased it new in 2009.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: It is clean ful, but I forgot about the shut off valve, I actually have not had to use it before, the throttle etc are ope
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible but it is too big to load in my suv, so I may need a 'house call service' if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 4 months ago.

good day my name is ***** ***** to hear about the issue. Unfortunately we dont do house calls but i can sure help walk you threw a few things to get this running. were you able to verify that the fuel shut off was turned on?