Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Thank you Curtis & Pearl. ihave a generator powered by a

Customer Question

thank you Curtis & Pearl . ihave a generator powered by a 303447-94-e1 16 h p vanguard briggs . it has started blowing oil filter gaskets. i have adjusted the valves and blown out the return passages at the filter.still blowing filters at start-up
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: propane
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just how to stop blowing oil filters
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

In the oil filter adapter should be place for oil sender or plug. Test the oil pressure at this port and see if oil pressure is above 20 psi. I assume you are using the Briggs filter? Your model number needs tow more numbers, is it,(###) ###-####E1

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.