Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a tractor that I have a snow thower attachment that I

Customer Question

I have a tractor that I have a snow thower attachment that I am installing can you help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I bought a new tractor this summer it is a 46 inch deck my old tractor was 42 inch I am having trouble keeping the belt for the thrower attachment on...I bought the belt last season so it is not worn
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes I have help with it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the belt seams to fit fine when the thrower is up... when I sit it down it becomes very loose when I try to adjust the tension it falls off'
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Model numbers for tractor an blower? Blower belt has to have a belt guide, to keep it in place, it has to be close enough to keep belt from coming off. Are all belt guides in place and adjusted?