Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Wayne No I only pulled the motor out to change the coil and

Customer Question

Wayne No I only pulled the motor out to change the coil and reassembled. result is my starter rope will not pull.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Did you turn the flywheel after you installed the new coil, to be sure it was not locking up the engine? If you remove the spark plug will the cord pull? If not, you need to go back and remove the pull cord housing and check the alignment of the clips that come out and grasp the flywheel for cranks, They must be out of position.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
not sure if i turned the flywheel and not sure what the clips are that come out.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can i get a diagram?