Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Craftsman Clean n Carry high pressure washer that

I have a Craftsman Clean n Carry high pressure washer that no longer gives high pressure water. The engine runs fine and has no problem. I have removed the pump portion of the washer and from all the advice I've seen, it is recommended that since there are a lot of gaskets and seals inside, it is best to replace the entire pump. I'm willing to do that. However, my problem is that I am unable to locate a replacement pump. In the manual the whole pump part number is ***** I did see that it has been replaced by part number 200200GS. Searches have all shown "no longer available"
However the site says that it is no longer available.Any help?

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Here is my choice! See link above. Ebay is also a good source.

I see question is still open, please rate to close.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I must have screwed up because I had written a long response and attached pictures of my pump since a lot of the dimensions in a lot of the links provided were not the same as my pump. I will try to recreate the response tomorrow and get more advice. Meanwhile I've ordered a pump that my fit. Will respond tomorrow.

OK>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking at this pump:http://tinyurl.com/notmypumpand in the technical specs tab.My A measurement is 6.125B and C are the same about 4.5D is 4.125The one I've ordered is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121967242486
since it does have the correct measurements for the bolt holes.
I'll see if it works when I get it, supposed to be Monday 11/28.Thanks,Doug

Only important measurement is the mounting flange and the shaft size.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also have the problem of ground clearance since the bottom of the pump is only 2 inches above the feet of the frame.
I can hope that the one I ordered will clear the ground. I may have to modify the feet on front.

OK>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank you. I'll wait to see if the one I ordered fits.

Ok. let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Tried pump for fit and it looks as if it will just clear the ground, but may still modify the feet on the stand. Thank you for your help. I'll close out this question.