Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Craftsman Clean n Carry high pressure washer that

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman Clean n Carry high pressure washer that no longer gives high pressure water. The engine runs fine and has no problem. I have removed the pump portion of the washer and from all the advice I've seen, it is recommended that since there are a lot of gaskets and seals inside, it is best to replace the entire pump. I'm willing to do that. However, my problem is that I am unable to locate a replacement pump. In the manual the whole pump part number is ***** I did see that it has been replaced by part number 200200GS. Searches have all shown "no longer available"
However the site says that it is no longer available.Any help?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 18 days ago.

Here is my choice! See link above. Ebay is also a good source.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 13 days ago.

I see question is still open, please rate to close.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I must have screwed up because I had written a long response and attached pictures of my pump since a lot of the dimensions in a lot of the links provided were not the same as my pump. I will try to recreate the response tomorrow and get more advice. Meanwhile I've ordered a pump that my fit. Will respond tomorrow.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 13 days ago.

OK>

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Looking at this pump:http://tinyurl.com/notmypumpand in the technical specs tab.My A measurement is 6.125B and C are the same about 4.5D is 4.125The one I've ordered is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121967242486
since it does have the correct measurements for the bolt holes.
I'll see if it works when I get it, supposed to be Monday 11/28.Thanks,Doug
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 days ago.

Only important measurement is the mounting flange and the shaft size.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I also have the problem of ground clearance since the bottom of the pump is only 2 inches above the feet of the frame.
I can hope that the one I ordered will clear the ground. I may have to modify the feet on front.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 days ago.

OK>

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No thank you. I'll wait to see if the one I ordered fits.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 days ago.

Ok. let me know.