Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a toro MX 5000 I purchased new. It has low hours. It

Customer Question

I have a toro MX 5000 I purchased new. It has low hours. It is so loud I can't stand it. I wear ear muffs and it is still loud. Is there a quiet replacement muffler available??
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I bought this mower in may. It has been in the shop more than out of the shop. I have less than 60 hours on it.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Toro MX 5000
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am just looking for a quiet muffler. I looked on line for at least two hours today and could not find any such muffler.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This has been a pain since I purchased it. I didn't need a new mower. I bought this one and gave a perfectly good riding mower to my son. The service I received when I called into the head office of Toro was a big fat zero as far as help goes.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 22 days ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  Donald replied 22 days ago.

Is your engine a Kawasaki brand?