Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 1995 dyna-mow with a kubota 1305 engine. Need a new

Customer Question

I have a 1995 dyna-mow with a kubota 1305 engine. Need a new main wiring harness.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: b72 is all I know
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: everytime I use it something goes wrong in the wiring. I have 2 of these mowers and they do the same thing
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  TellNoL437 replied 16 days ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy