Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I just bought a XT1 and also purchased a mulching kit. I put

Customer Question

I just bought a XT1 and also purchased a mulching kit. I put on the cover and noticed the blades had a significant upward rake at the tips. I tested mulching leaves with the blades that came with it and it is doing a great job that I can tell. Is there any reason not to just leave thes blades on it until they wear out?
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

No, they will work fine. As long as you are satisfied with the outcome of the mulch, you can change them after they are worn out! Makes no difference.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 17 days ago.

I see question is still open. Please rate to close.