Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

HOW DO I replace the main spring on the brake peddle, this

Customer Question

HOW DO I replace the main spring on the brake peddle
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: this is my first time
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the mower is model no.(###) ###-####2 serial no. 1d159130315
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MASTERCRAFT MODEL(###) ###-####2 YEAR 1999
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted this info here on how this spring is replaced unfortunately in some cases this info may need to be obtained from a shop or dealer on how this is replaced.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.This may take a special tool to replace this spring assembly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete