Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

A friend of mine has a 16hp craftsman rider lawnmower. It

Customer Question

a friend of mine has a 16hp craftsman rider lawnmower. It has an attachable snow blade and snow blower.How does it attach to the mower?.
JA: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: craftsman kohler 16hp 42" cut. It looks like it could be 3or 4 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My friend lives in Washington state. Snow is coming and we have to attach that blower.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 27 days ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 27 days ago.

Need numbers off the tractor and the snow blower model. Instructions are with the attachment manuals.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you find what you needed/

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Two stage snow blower. Craftsman model 4h62442 . craftsman kohler rider mower.###-##-#### 7308
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 21 days ago.

Have to have the snow blower numbers. It will have operators manual, with instruction for mounting.