Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Deere LA115 with aB&S M-31P6770140B1 ENGINE.

Customer Question

I have a John Deere LA115 with aB&S M-31P6770140B1 ENGINE. Recently the LA115 would stall, stop was hard to start even when I used the choke. Gas tank would be about half. I would fill it and it would run great until the tank was about half full again. Any ideas as to why?
There are some parts and hoses around the gas filter that I don't totally understand. can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

See the above link, # 6 is a suction tube in the fuel tank, and is held in pace with a grommet. This tube may be leaking or loose. It has to be vacuum tight, from tube, to the fule pump inlet.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 28 days ago.

I see question is still open, did you find fuel problem?