Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Noma Tractor01/ G4620000 I am interested in using

Customer Question

hello Jack, I have a Noma Tractor(###) ###-####01/ G4620000 I am interested in using this tractor as a winter snowblower tractor for a parking lot. I currently have the blade attachment installed on the unit but we have not used this tractor for at least 5 years. It did run and now after sitting it doesnt.
My question is based on your opinion of the unit and how much its worth and the probable expense to repair any possible engine rot(gaskets,plugs etc. )to return the unit to 20 hp potential so that its worth the investment of buying a blower for installation. Is this A Good Bet ??? with your Knowledge of this engine and my objective goals? BTW: it looks great tires are good and I have tire chains too,
Is it a Good Bet ? Whats a reasonable expectation for my objectives ? How do i Interpret this units Age?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What should I Be aware to look for, or make sure I have done, if I proceed? The Goal is to make sure I will get years of service out of this unit? This tractor will be used to clear a small 21 car parking lot and approach
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The front axle does not look to be Cast Iron, and after reading some I recognize the importance of strength in a semi professional type application?I also have 1 other option it is a JD 316 Onan W/ snowblower attachment the cost of this unit is $1700.00 and it is 30 years old. Looks to be in Good shape What should I consider here ...... Trying to make the best decision Help
Expert:  Bill McCusker replied 4 months ago.

Hello welcome to Just Answers. My name is***** try to solve this together.

Have you already a decision on what you are doing?